Super Bowl Wing Recipes
by Owen Dublin
The big game needs wings. Apply Me Spice has two amazing recipes to ensure everyone talks about your wings.
Choose a traditional and delicious jerk chicken or our quick and tasty air fry wing recipe. Both are guaranteed winners of your taste buds.
Simple Super Bowl Jerk Chicken Wings
Jerk Chicken is a classic for a reason, a delicious reason. Learn to make ours and add it to your favorites!
1. Lightly coat wings with olive oil. (optional, leave out for a dry rub)
2. Generously season chicken with Apply Me Spice.
3. Grill, roast, or bake until chicken is cooked thoroughly and internal temp of 165oF.
4. Serve with sides like celery (or not) and enjoy!
AirFryer Super Bowl Chicken Wings Recipe
Apply Me Spice Seasoning
3 pounds of chicken wings
½ cup of Buffalo sauce ( Franks red hot and butter)
½ cup of chopped cilantro
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1. Pat wings dry with a paper towel and lightly toss with oil. Season with Apply Me Spice and place in
your air fryer basket. Set temperature to 390-400 degrees and timer for 18 minutes.
2. After 9 minutes shake and toss wings within the basket for even cooking and then resume cooking.
Ensure chicken is cooked thoroughly (internal temperature of 165 °F).
3. When cooking is complete, toss with buffalo sauce, chopped cilantro and sprinkle with Apply Me Spice.